WE FOCUS ON UNDERSTANDING AND
ATTENDING THE WHOLE PERSON- EVERY LESSON,
EVERY BREATH, EVERY NOTE.
(Ages 17 and beyond)
This program is for the study the classical vocal repertoire. Based on an initial audition and consultation, artists are given an outline for the projected development of their voice work and then placed into a level to begin in our graduated curriculum. Here they will be introduced to the principles of the EDT model and their specific level studies. As the artist advances through the system, they are given more complex and layered technical, musical, linguistic, and interpretive exercises. The exams to move forward in level will be scheduled as the artist’s readiness allows, as timing and development is individual.
- Belcanto Principals and Technique for Contemporary Singers
- Breathing: Inhale, Exhale, Onset of Phonation and Resonance
- Legare, Portare, Passaggi di Registri, Balance, Vowels, Consonants and Chiaroscuro
- Artistic Self-Development Induction Course, CB3® for singers
- Style, Expressiveness, Immediacy, and Continual Presence in the Spoken and Sung Word
- Integral Application of the Technique in its Aesthetic and Optimal Form in Performance